The Chateau d’Arcine ⚜ Sales Price
€ 2 887 500 ( Two Million Eight Hundred and Eighty Seven Thousand Five Hundred Euros )
This castle for sale is instantly habitable as it is fully renovated and very comfortable.
The furnishings could be available for purchase separately.
– 5ha 42 (13.4 acres) including the castle (a square three storey tower and its main building), an old barn, forests with a stream, terraces and lawns with different fruit trees (plum, apple, pear, cherry) along with raspberries, grapes, kiwis, and strawberries, a vegetable garden, a former tennis court, which is now a double boule court.
Ground floor :
– An independent one bedroom flat
– Bedroom (27 m2), you will love the old style with those stone walls, the exposed beams and the tiled floor. It has an en-suite bathroom with basin, shower and toilet.
– boiler room
– an office (20 m2), very bright due to the white painted walls. This room retains some original features with the lower stone walls and the old bread oven.
– Living room (43 m2), one of the most modern room of the castle. It is in the middle of the house and opens onto a small very nice little terrace, very pleasant in the evening due to its west orientation.
– Cave (10 m2), can be used as a cellar or wine cellar
– Dining room (31 m2), a big enough room for large gathering.
– Kitchen (23 m2) very modern and fully equipped. It has it’s own small cellar to store the food and drinks. It opens onto the dining room and the laundry room.
– laundry room (14 m2)
First floor :
– Bedroom 1 and 2 (32 and 44 m2). The wooden floor, the high ceilings and the beams give them a beautiful ancient style. Like most of the rooms, they have a fireplace. Each bedroom has got it’s own en-suite bathroom and a stunning view on the mountains. One of them has a sauna. The bedrooms are connected by a corridor with closets.
– Living room 1 (65 m2), the wooden floor, the bright colors and the high ceiling create an elegant and cozy atmosphere.
– Bedroom 3 (36 m2) or master bedroom, a very modern style with the carpet, has a huge closet and a massive dressing (9 m2), en-suite bathroom and toilet.
– Living room 2 (18 m2), a very bright room due to it’s 6 windows. The view on the valley and the gentle sound of the stream bring you the serenity of country life.
– Bedroom 4 (29 m2), located right next to the 2nd living room, they both have a similar decoration. The old beams and the natural light that shines through the three windows give a feeling of well-being. It has a forest and stream view. This bedroom has it’s own entrance, patio and garden.
Upper floors :
– a small reading room (12 m2)
– a room of 7 m2 that could be used as a bedroom or an office
– 3 former bedrooms used as storage rooms
– Huge convertible attic (tremendous potential)
The old barn : a building with a floor surface of approximately 260 m2, has got a ground floor and one floor. The interior needs to be renovated.
Real Estate Investment and Business Potential
This medieval castle can have some other possible uses such as private school, company headquarters, conference center, B&B or hotel (it used to be operated as hotel for Russians after their revolution). It could also be an equestrian property due to the big land and the barn.
The barn can be used for storage of many things as well as conversion into apartments, classrooms, etc. The tower and attic also can provide many additional bedrooms or exhibition space.